About Sigma Xi
- Sigma Xi is an international, multidisciplinary community of science and engineering professionals dedicated to research excellence, to promoting public engagement with science, and to fostering the next generation of researchers. Through the recognition and honor of induction, Sigma Xi members join a distinguished community of researchers, including more than 200 Nobel Laureates.
Promoting student research:
Promoting public engagement:
- Honor of being nominated.
- Receive the American Scientist illustrated magazine that communicates the latest developments in science and technology across disciplinary lines.
- Receive Sigma Xi SmartBriefs, a daily snapshot of the scientific research community.
- Dr. Shing Ho - President
- Dr. Andrew Warnock - Treasurer
- The CSU Chapter currently has 130 members
Primary funding from the College of Natural Sciences.
Additional funding from
the Bohemian Foundation, the National Science Foundation, the National Park Service,
the Colorado State
Science Fair, Inc., as well as private donors.
B307 Natural & Environmental Sciences
1231 East Drive
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1802
p: (970) 491-1700
f: (970) 491-2005